Sunday, July 8, 2012

Caroline's Anniversary

Featured Stamper for Sunday, July 8, 2012 at SCS

After dissecting an otherwise gorgeous wedding invitation in an effort to clean out my file drawers I realized that there was no why I could ever throw this pretty paper and card stock out.

I was purging on the 4th of July and realized it was Caroline's third wedding anniversary. We had such a great time at the wedding, and I kept everything that was sent to us. Now I must send it as a late Happy Anniversary. 

Spellbinders Flower Creations, Stampin' Up Modern Label and Word Window and JustRite's sentiment were used.





3 comments:

KimCreate said...

Very pretty! My daughter got married almost 3 years ago too! It was 8/18/09.

Lee Mae said...

This is very pretty and elegant! I love the purple background paper and the flower with all of the lovely white background showing.

Kim Pope said...

Beautiful card. I love the purple and the flower.