Thursday, June 14, 2012

Peace Lily


Color Challenge CC379 - A CRAZY, BREEZY, COBBLER - 6/12/12  by Karen Barber  who keeps us on our creative toes/fingers

Sketch Challenge CS389 {6/13/12} by Korin (sweetnsassystamps) – beautiful sketch!


I love all sorts of flowers and I wanted to find one that has the CAJUN CRAZE and CHERRY COBBLER colors. I used the closest color I had to BAJA BREEZE and LUCKY LIMEADE.

I used a punch bunch Mega Lily Petals (which has four sized petals) punched six times and used the largest ones for my lily. I used a large stylus to stir and cup each petal, painted with spiced pumpkin twinkling H2O, and distress ink fired brick to get as close to cajun and cherry as possible. The stamen is lucky limeade card stock.

Here is the inspiration for my lily (from google images) 

Inspiration for Color Challenge Card



Lilly ingredients
punch bunch Mega Lily Petals
punch bunch large snowflake e Punch
twinkling H2O
EK six petal flower punch
water brush, marker for dots,  water based super glue



4 comments:

AllisonG said...

OMG, that flower is AMAZING! It looks real!!! Awesome!

Janet said...

I thought that was flower from the store. It is beautiful.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh my word, this is just stunning! Gorgeous card.

kud said...

Angela, this is really lovely. They came out perfectly! Good job :)