Saturday, February 16, 2013

Bridal Shower Favor Boxes

I’ve made 40 bridal shower favor boxes in lavender and white for a friend and thought that one birdcage favor box would go along with the heart closure boxes nicely.

I used Sizzix Pro die “box/heart closure” and Tim Holtz Caged Bird. I trimmed the heart box at the top so that the cage would fit. Tim Holtz/Sizzix tattered pinecone makes a mighty fine rose. The sentiment is from Verve.




Sizzix Bigz Pro Box w/Heart Closure die (die cut on Sizzix Big Shot Pro)
 Sizzix Tim Holtz Alternations Caged Bird

Trace around cage at top so cage will fit
Fussy cut to match shape of cage top
I used 1/2" red liner tape to tab to close sides of box

I used 1/8" red liner tape around cage to adhere
Punch small holes and add  ribbon


9 comments:

KimCreate said...

Very pretty! and alot of work!
Kim

Audrey Hiltke said...

Beautiful Angela - as always not a detail left unattended. You are brilliant and I'm grateful for the inspiration my friend.
Blessings,
Audrey

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a lot of Boxes to make and they are so pretty!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Absolutely exquisite!

craftingsisters.com said...

These are awesome. Enjoyed visiting your site!

Carole said...

You were dedicated to detail for this extensive project. Wow I certainly hope the recipients treasure them. Darling!

Unknown said...

I really love reading and following your post as I find them extremely informative and interesting. This post is equally informative as well as interesting . Thank you for information you been putting on making your site such an interesting. Bridal Shower Favors

darianna_neko said...

hi!Very interesting and informative!) you are so good! Thanks for the idea!
So sad that I don't have big shot pro..

zerry ht said...

Hey!! I found your bridal shower boxes really astonishing. Have never seen such boxes before so want to have them for my bridal shower. Have booked one of wedding venues Los Angeles for celebrations. Thanks for this awesome post.