Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Romance TCC28



 For Classy & Elegant this week - Bird & Cage and Soft Flora are my ingredients. I painted a wood cage with Annie Sloan chalk paint, added corrugated cardboard to back and arrangement on front and some repurposed raffia. The roses and leaves were touched up with a white marker for a little shabby chicness. I hope you will join us and create with the wonderful inspiration at The Card Concept!

Products used: Elizabeth 'curvy leaves', memory box 'nestled bird', impression obsession 'spiral flowers' die, Lifestyle Crafts 'Whimsy' embossing folder, Spellbinder "marvelous squares' die.

11 comments:

Lin said...

Beautiful, Angela! I love anything with a bird and this is a wonderful little gem!

Hannelie said...

Oh I LOVE the Angela touch!
This is so beautiful!

Becky said...

This is A stunner Angela.Love thel embossing.

LauraJane:) said...

BEAUTIFUL embossed and cut back panel Angela!

laurie said...

I agree, beautiful! I love all the textures!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, this is so beautiful, I love it.

cm said...

GASP! How you're able to create stunning card after stunning card dazzles me! Incredible beauty showcased here in every detail. The bird placed outside the cage, the lovely flower cluster...heart-warming! Love this immensely!
Hugs~c

Tenia Nelson said...

So so GORGEOUS!!!!

Petra Swart said...

This is simply GORGEOUS, Angela!!! Oh, I love everything about it!!! The lovely birdcage and bird, the roses and leaves, the embossing, the raffia ...every thing put together to create a stunning card!!!

Irish Cherokee said...

Pardon me for an hour or so. I just want to take in this beauty. Amazing. You never skip a beat. - Jim

Yoonsun Hur said...

Angela, your card truly elegant!! SO BEAUTIFUL!