Friday, August 31, 2012

Mostly Minty Birthday

Minty Fresh Challenge in the Moxie Fab World 

As Cath Edvalson (Host for Moxie Fab World) says; 
"Not too yellow, not too blue, mint green is that soothing shade in between." 

I totally agree! How refreshing! 
I managed to find a couple of sheets of minty designer paper from Colorbok "Pastel Breeze" stack and paired it with watercolor paper. The label and floral accent are from Sizzix/Hero Arts stamp & die-cut set 65775.
I stamped the floral accent in versamark and onto minty green vellum and heat embossed in white. 
The stamped the label in versamark onto the watercolor paper and heat embossed in white also. I found this cute green pearl cluster brads in my local stamp store. The sentiment is Hero Arts. 
The card measures 3.5" x 5.5" which is the perfect size for Sizzix Biz Scalloped envelop die #656095.
My inspiration 
with envelope



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a gorgeous color! Your flowers coming down are so pretty! Wonderful shape for the card too! Lovely birthday card!!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Angela! Thanks for linking this up to the Minty Fresh Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

I love your minty green card, this is so beautiful and yes, it's refresihg. Love it.