Sunday, August 17, 2014

Masculine Birthday Game #16 AAA Cards


Card Ingredients: Spellbinders "Parisian Accents" Medallion, cut out clock face dp, brown ribbons, WPlus9 sentiment, Lil' Inker stitched rectangle die.


It's our turn to case Jane's sweet and very lovely birthday card! I love this bright and sunny card but I love her design also. I wanted and needed to make a masculine card because I have four brothers, a son-in-law and etc... Here's my masculine version using Jane's sketch. 
SHOW US YOUR TAKE ON JANE'S CARD AT AAA CARDS!


9 comments:

Deepti said...

Love the cool masculine look of ur card !

Jane said...

Love how you turned it into a male card, brilliant!

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic male card Angela.

JD/ Jill said...

Great Masculine card...great case of the inspiration challenge.

Thank you for letting me know the Good News about AAA CARDS! I read your comment this morning....but I getting ready to go out the door for the day and didn't have much time on the computer...That's why my thank you to you is late...

it sure started my day out with a big smile...Thank you, Again...

Hope you had a great weekend!

Irish Cherokee said...

Love the card Angela. If that clock works I need one of these cards. It would be reason to keep it on my desk to keep track of time. I keep loosing track. LOL. - Jim

Betty Wright said...

Angela, this is wonderful! I have challenged myself all summer to not put a flower on every card I made. It is hard to do masculine! Love this look and it is fabulously masculine! Awesome creation!

Laurie Unger said...

Wonderful masculine card!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

You did a great job making a masculine card!! So classy but yet fun!!

Darnell said...

This is a fabulous CASE, Angela!! I love that it's "5 o'clock somewhere!" happening on your card! Hugs, Darnell