Wednesday, August 27, 2014

A Vellum Thank You

 Old Calypso Lagoon 



For the color challenge over at Splitcoaststampers the hostess presented us with the colors

OLD OLIVE, CALYPSO CORAL, LOST LAGOON

I stamped in versamark onto vellum and heat embossed the image. At first this was not one of my favorite stamps and so I wanted to try some -close-to-the- colors above on the back side of the embossed vellum floral image. I tore the bottom edge for no specific reason and tied some lightweight ribbon with wire from Michaels around the front. I actually like the way this one turned out. 


7 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Great use of the colors Angela. Always love to see the transparent ribbon. Adds a special air to cards. Beautifully done. - Jim

Esther Asbury said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Cathy said...

Love this Angela, the embossing really stands out with the colours on the back, Cathy x

JD/ Jill said...

You certainly SHOULD like the way this one turned out! It's just stunning! Great job with the colors!

Emily Lauritzen said...

I love this! Just bought this stamp myself, so I love getting ideas and seeing other peoples creations with it! So beautiful! I love it on the vellum!
<3 Emily L.

Nancy said...

Amazing!!!!

crafty-stamper said...

love the embossed image on vellum and gorgeous ribbon and colours
carol x