Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Whatever You're Celebrating...

CASology Week 87: BLUSH 


I didn't think much outside the box so "blush" for me today is soft pink.

 I inked up the large rose wood mount rubber stamp by Impression Obsession using 
Faber Castell PITT artist pens in medium flesh and pink madder lake for the flower and Distress Inks shabby shutters and forest moss for the leaves. I spritzed with water, stamped, let dry, stamped script image and heat embossed in white and fussy cut. 

The bottom right corner is a vellum panel. This card can easily be massed produced. You can get a couple of watercolored roses at a time. I actually like fussy cutting. The card base measures 3⅞” x 5⅜” so that the flower can be off the page and card can easily fit in an A2 envelope.



12 comments:

Aileen said...

Beautiful card, I love watercolouring roses, they always look so soft when watercoloured.

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous card Angela. Marvellous fussy cutting. Beautiful CAS card.

wienerhoneymooners said...

I love this, sweet and artistic and lovely script running through your divine color palette!
Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week, lovely job EXCELLENTLY Done!
Really hope to see you join us more! Fist bump!

Jasleen Kaur said...

Beautiful card. I love the watercolouring :)

Petra Swart said...

WOW, this is gorgeous, Angela!! Loving your watercolouring and the script heat-embossed over it. Absolutely beautiful!!

Becky said...

This is gorgeous Angela. Love the water coloring.

Radhika said...

Gorgeous !! love the pinky rose :)

Irish Cherokee said...

Love the card Angela. Cas all the way. Superb.

Maureen Merritt said...

A stunning design! I love those flowers. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week!

Marybeth said...

You don't need outside the box when you can create a gorgeous card like this! I love your stunning card Angela!

Marybeth said...

Just peeked at your tool shed.....I love it! I also love that you showed what it normally looks like,and that made me smile. TFS

G Peplow said...

Beautiful card, love the clean simplicity :D I too popped over to your crafty place, so big and tidy !! Glad that it gets messy though, phew :D x