Thursday, November 29, 2012

Neon Holly and Berries


Check out the Keen on Neon Challenge at Moxie Fab World


Cath says “bright and bold, fun and flirty, neon is one hot trend.
 From fashion to home decor, jewelry to stationery, summer to winter, and everything in between,
 the nuances of neon come in a rainbow of styles that just might surprise you.”
I’ve used three of my favorite neon colors to create a new kind of Holiday card for me. 
It’s fresh and fun and I’ll be using the neon colors more!



The holly with berries is from a Sizzix Bigz die #655532 and 
the sentiment is by “My Sentiments Exactly!”

7 comments:

Kelly Griglione said...

Great combination of colors - truly a fun Christmas card!

Lisa Lara said...

Oh Anglea I just love this. The colors make me happy.

Beate said...

Beautiful! Love the shape on the bottom of the card.

Angela Fehr said...

Love the great graphic style of this card!

Marlena M. said...

This is SO COOL and trendy. Perfection!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, this is so pretty, love the pop of colors and the fabulous design

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Angela! Thanks for linking this up to the Keen on Neon Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)