Monday, November 5, 2012

Chrysanthemum

Mums are fall flowers! 

So, for the Clean and Simple Challenge at Splitcoaststampers I wanted to break away from the fall leaves and pumpkins for this card. The colors in the pinterest inspiration photo allowed for the use of red, yellow and green. I used three different punches for the flower that I punched out in yellow and then used a water brush dipped in SU Raspberry Ripple to color the petals. I added a Sizzix tattered leaf, and the center is a 8" x 1/4” strip of green card stock, snipped and quilled. I used a Sizzix scallop die and layered the positive and negative cuts in the border.  




I used three different punches for the flower that I punched out in yellow and then used a water brush dipped in SU Raspberry Ripple to color the petals. I added a Sizzix tattered leaf. The center is a 1/4” strip of green card stock, snipped and quilled. I used a Sizzix scallop die and layered the positive and negative cuts in the border. 
Punches: The Paper Studio (2.5" daisy), ek Success, Martha Stewart







3 comments:

KimCreate said...

Wow, unbeleivably beautiful.

TLady said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!! THIS is how you did this GORGEOUS FLOWER!!!!!!!! :) (I forgot to come over & see!):/ THANK YOU for visiting my blog & leaving me such a SWEET COMMENT!HOPE you come back & visit again! :) I read my husband your "About Me" & he GRINNED when I read him what your father always said! :) It made me grin too! :)

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

You make the most fabulous flowers.