Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Spring is in the Air!

SPRING IS IN THE AIR!

 The Clean and Simple Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers
asks to Think Spring!

Here are my thoughts. 
I’ve used SSS101488 Artful Flowers and WPlus9 'Fresh Cut Florals' leaves with a Verve 'Beautiful You set W-08-030' sentiment.

I colored the flowers with Distress Stains in picked raspberry and scattered straw. I used a water brush to apply the colors to the heat embossed in white and die cut flowers. I added yellow stickles in the centers and sparkly tiny stickers.




CC624-A Delightful Garden of Blackberries is the color challenge at Splitcoast Stampers this week.

I’ve used stamps and dies from Altenew’s "Beautiful Day" set. I stamped the leaves and such in DI mowed lawn and colored in with copics in the blackberry look-a-like colors. The Flower is stamped in DI mustard seed and SU Mango. The weather is so unseasonably warm and my daffodils are ready to pop!


8 comments:

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Both are just breathtaking! I just love your designs and I am thrilled to see you back sharing your talent. You're one of my favorites!

Lin said...

Two beautiful floral cards, Angela, my favorite theme! The 2nd one makes me think of apple blossoms - lovely!

Petra Swart said...

Both cards are simply beautiful, Angela!!!!!
Have a great day!!!

nancy littrell said...

Two Gorgeous Spring flower cards, Angela. I Love your choice of colors for your watercoloured flowers in your 1st card and your beautifully creative CAS design.

Your 2nd card is very different, but another beautiful CAS design and watercolored floral bouquet. Our daffodils and forsythia are just beginning to bloom even with our record rain...20" in February alone...very wet on the beautiful Southern Oregon Coast. The plants and trees are loving it.

Happy Springtime my friend. Hugs...

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are such beautiful cards!

Karen Dunbrook said...

such wonderful eye candy....beautiful.
xx Karen

harry said...


When you're tired, you want to relax after a stressful working hours, you need to have time to take care of the kids active.
Please visit our website and play exciting flash games.
Thanks you for sharing!
visit our website

liza said...


Terima Kasih atas informasinya, Sangat Bermanfaat... Mau Share...
visit our website