Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Feel Better Soon TCC29

Get Well Soon


What bright, bold and beautiful colors in The Card Concept 29 inspiration photo today! Why not use as many as you can to brighten someone's day and bring on wellness. For my Elegant and Classy card today I've keep it clean so that the bright tulips stand out.

 Join us and play along at The Card Concept. Make someone's day.



Products used: memory box tulips and stems dies and corner bow die, Lil' Inker "Cover up Swirls" die plate and stitched circle die, Verve sentiment stamped onto vellum and heat embossed.

14 comments:

Marie-Louise said...

Angela this is superb.

KimCreate said...

Gosh, the delicate die cuts on this are beautiful!

LauraJane:) said...

Angela, your parrot tulips make me long for Spring!

Petra Swart said...

WOW, Angela, this is simply beautiful!!! Love those tulips and the stunning bow!!!

Deepti said...

Beautiful! Love the bouquet :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So beautiful!

Becky said...

This is gorgeous Angela.. Beautiful design and beautiful colors.

Annette Allen said...

wow this is stunning..those flowers are perfect.. great designing..

cm said...

Angela, surely you heard me gasp when I saw your card! You've rendered me speechless; this is truly gorgeous, heart-warming and touching. In awe...
Hugs~c

Darnell said...

I've been meaning to get over here since I first saw this posted at The Card Concept, Angela. It is extraordinary! So loving, so pinning, so perfect!! Hugs, Darnell

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful card!

Yoonsun Hur said...

Wow Angela, your card is really clean and elegant! Love your lovely paper flowers!!!

Julie Gearinger said...

Another gorgeous beauty!! Love the die cuts along with the bright colors and your elegant style :-)

Anna Schafer said...

Always so interesting to visit your site.What a great info, thank you for sharing. this will help me so much in my learning
click and read