Thursday, January 16, 2014

Hello Again!

For the Sketch Challenge 471 at SPLITCOASTSTAMPERS I needed a general "thinking of you" card for a friend. The elements used are parts that I've been saving for a long time. The designer paper is 10 years old and the flower was stamped and die cut last January when I purchased the Sizzix/Hero Arts Stamp & Die-cut set. I love putting all these things to use and now I'm ready to create more cards this way!

memory box "journey collage" wood mount stamp was used in the background.
 It was stamped in versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder
and sponged with Distress Ink "antique linen". 


4 comments:

Becky said...

What a lovely card..Great job on this sketch.

Marie-Louise said...

Great card.

JD/ Jill said...

Super card for this sketch challenge! I like all the elements on this card...Look spectacular together!

Patti said...

I really love the white embossing-then soft inking on the letters on your background paper! Beautiful card!!