Thursday, September 26, 2013

Christmas Cards for 2013

The ongoing monthly Christmas Card Challenges at  Splitcoaststampers  is a great way for me to get focused early on making the 200+ cards I need for the season. For the October challenge we are to use a different kind of fold. Here are a few that I've made. 
My personal quota is 15 cards per month.


Card Ingredients: Sizzix Flip-its Bigz die, Hero Arts clear stamp set,
TH/Sizzix Floral Frame embossing folder, copic marker, gelly roll sparkle pen,
memory box bells die (for bow), sparkle stickers scissors for fussy cutting ornament.


Card Ingredients: memory box poinsettia die, Spellbinders Persian Accents border,
Anna Griffin holiday dp, Hampton Arts sentiment stamp


Card Ingredients: Spellbinders Marvelous Squares and fancy framed tag,
Sizzix movers and shapers poinsettia, memory box buckle die, 

7 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What beautiful designs Angela! Each so detailed and delightful! I can't believe you make 15 of each! I always go pretty CAS on my Christmas card designs - and I only need about 45 - 200 yikes!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I love it! The festive colors and elements are totally fab!!

Leanne ... said...

Your work is always excellent Angela. Those Christmas cards are just lovely. Everyone of them.
Hugs...Leanne

Unknown said...

Angela, Love all your wonderful Fancy folded Christmas cards! 200 cards!!! You are sooo ambitious! Good luck! Love your work!

Darnell said...

I have enjoyed catching up with you, Angela! Your cards are so fantastic!! And what a worker you are, doing 200+ Christmas cards! WOW!!

Susie said...

Angela, these cards are absolutely fabulous! I love all the different fold with their beautiful detail. Honestly I can't choose which is my favorite because I like them all. Well, maybe. Nope. I love them all!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Hi Angela, have not been here in a while - your cards are gorgeous - what happened to your blog - you have not posted anything in a while - are you okay?? I hope so. Hugs, Cornelia